01. All the equipment is hired out in good condition. It is up to the client to check the condition of the hired items and refuse them if they are not up to standard.
02. Hired item are checked for damage on return, any eventual damage caused by the customer must be paid for at the current value of repair or replacement of the product hired.
03. In the case of theft or loss, the market value of the hired equipment will be charged to the rentee. Loss by theft must be reported to the local police department.
04. The rental equipment must be returned within the last day of the rental period, only during the opening hours of the shop. If the equipment is retained after such time, additional charges will be payable.
05. On the return of hired equipment, the original copy of the hire contract will be returned to the client. If the equipment is not returned within 7 days of the expiry of the rental period, the value of equipment will be charged on the credit card of the client.
06. Changing rental equipment during the rental period with material of the same value is possible with a charge of 5 Euro. Changing to material of higher value is also possible, the difference in value will be charged to the rentee. Changing to a lower value equipment will not be refundable.
07. The equipment may be returned before the end of rental period, but will not be refunded.
08. This contract is valid only after payment of the total amount and the registration of the data of an identity document and a credit card.
09. The personal data will be processed in compliance with the measures of the General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679.